Friday, October 18, 2013

Paperwork update!

As of Thursday, our dossier is now in the hands of our in-country facilitation team! They will translate and notarize all the documents and then formally submit our dossier to the government. We will be notified when the dossier has been submitted and then the wait for travel dates begins!

If travel dates continue to be issued at the rate they have been for families recently, we would theoretically be invited to travel to Nadiya's country in mid to late December. There is a great likelihood, however, that due to the New Year and Orthodox Christmas holidays in EE, we will not be invited to travel until January.

Either way, it won't be long until we travel! I am beginning to put together lists of cold weather items that I need to start accumulating. Tonight I even searched for baby sized snow suits at our local consignment store :)

Please continue to pray for little Nadiya. Justin and I so yearn for the day we can hold her in our arms!

1 comment:

  1. I have baby sized snow suits. Once our garage is unpacked, I can check the sizes that we have. XO